Northern Beaches Mums Group
Northern Beaches Mums Group

5 treatments that change the game when it comes to wellness

With so many treatments available on the market these days, it can be challenging to find some that truly work for you. Rather than your typical massage or facials, the next time you decide to have a wellness day why not try some of these unique treatments available at Cryospa Clinics.

Himalayan Salt Room

Salt room therapy involves the relaxation of your whole body in a room that mimics the environment of a Himalayan salt cave. Known for its many health benefits, salt rooms are a great way to calm and soothe the mind and body. Cryospa salt rooms provide a west salt treatment involving very fine salt mists for the ultimate experience.

Whole Body Cryo Therapy

Cryotherapy is known as a hyper-cooling treatment where you immerse your body into sub-degree temperatures for a short period of time. Known for its many benefits such as assisting in chronic pain, sporting injuries, skin conditions of muscle fatigue whole body cryotherapy is used across the world as a leading wellness treatment.

Infrared Sauna

Infrared sauna treatments involve heating your body through the use of red light to create heat. At Cryospa 20% of the heat in the sauna is used to heat the air whereas the remaining 80% directly heats up your body. Known for it benefits in better blood circulation, detoxification, weight loss and relaxation, infrared sauna is a game-changing wellness treatment to try!

NormaTec Compression Boots

Compression boots have become an increasingly popular wellness treatment amongst sportspeople and non-sportspeople, particularly for recovery. Designed to stimulate blood flow and encourage your muscles to recover at a greater pace. A great way to reduce inflammations and muscle fatigue NormaTec compression boots is definitely a wellness treatment to add to your list.

Red Light Therapy

Red light therapy is a popular wellness treatment designed to emit wavelengths of red, natural light into our cells. Ultimately, red light therapy is used to enhance a molecule in our bodies (Adenosine Triphosphate) which further boosts the energy of every cell in our bodies. Red light therapy is the ultimate wellness treatment as it targets a broad range of benefits including acne, fine lines and wrinkles!

Compare