Meet Your Local Seniors Groups – Mini Expo
There are many local seniors groups on the Northern Beaches, and this is your opportunity to get to meet them.
Whether you like to dance or sing or be arty and crafty. Or if you’d like to learn about technology or expand your knowledge of other topics, join a walking group, or just simply socialise, there’s a group out there for you.
There will also be topical presentations on health and wellbeing as well as giveaways throughout the day.
- Avalon Computer Pals
- Forest Men’s Kitchen
- Manly Branch – Country Women’s Association
- Northern Beaches Creative Leisure & Learning
- Northern Beaches Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Northside Ukulele Group
- University of the Third Age (U3A) – Northern Beaches Region
- Easylink Community Transport
- Northern Beaches Community Connect
- Bone health for seniors
- Health system for seniors
(Presentations sponsored by Sydney North Health Network)
No bookings necessary. However venue numbers will be monitored (venue capacity 120) and mask wearing will be encouraged.
Free transport from Easylink community transport can be arranged, phone 9919 0700. Conditions apply.