Dream Shop: The Beginnings
- Feeling like you don’t have a purpose in your life?
- Feeling like you’re wandering around life, not sure where you’re going or what you’re doing?
- Not sure how to find a path that fits you perfectly?
- Not sure what you were created to do in life?
- Had a dream but you buried it or left it gathering dust on the shelf for a little too long?
- Achieved all your goals and not sure what to do now?
- At a crossroads and unsure which route to take?
- Feeling like it’s time to dream again?
‘Dream Shop: The Beginnings’ was designed for you! Learn from Tess Butler, who will share her journey of dreaming for the future and discovering her purpose.
You will be given time and space to dream in a safe and warm environment, receive the tips and tools you need to create and map out an exciting future and come away inspired to live out the fullness of what God has in store for your life!
Tess is a certified life coach, equipped with experience in dreaming, goal setting, discovering purpose and strategy. She is passionate about helping you to unlock the gifts, talents, passions and dreams in your heart, and will help bring clarity and vision to your life.
You will receive a ‘Dream Pack’ which will include your Dream Pages, prompt card and pen. Snacks and drinks will be provided on the day.
This workshop is the perfect start for the next workshop, ‘Dream Shop: Dreaming Forward‘, to help you develop an action plan and answer that question, ‘what’s next?’
Only 15 spots available – book online