WHO CAN POST?
I HAVE A BUSINESS DIRECTORY LISTING BUT I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE GROUP. CAN I JOIN?
Absolutely. We would love you to join. Simple head to the Facebook group and click “join”. Please note, you cannot join using a business profile, only a personal profile. You will be provided with a link to the group’s rules when you join, please note it is your responsibility to adhere to these rules. Any member who breaks the rules may be removed, including advertisers.
HOW DO POST DURING BUSINESS NIGHT?
- Head to our Facebook Group (you must be a member).
- Go to ‘write something’ and write the text for your post including the relevant contact details and links. Please ensure you mention your business name.
- Click ‘photo/video’ and upload images or a video.
- Click ‘post’.
- You will be notified that the post is pending and then you will be notified when the post has been approved (and posted).
Please no “going live”. These will be removed.
I HAVE A BUSINESS DIRECTORY LISTING BUT I AM MALE. CAN I POST?
We don’t allow men to join our group so if you have a business directory listing and want to make the most of it with regular posts during business night you need to enlist the assistance of a female friend/family member/colleague to post on your behalf. We also offer a ‘social proxy’ service which is $100 plus GST for us to post for you for 26 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to find out more.
ARE THERE ANY RULES AROUND WHAT I CAN POST?
Essentially, your business post is yours to post as you wish but we do have a few rules:
- You may bump your post up to 4 times during business night by commenting on the original post.
- You must not bump the post again after business night unless replying to a direct question.
- You must post a new post every week so that it can go through the approval process during business night.
- Do not ask anyone to comment on the post to bump it.
- Do not personal message members who have not asked to be messaged.
I CAN’T GET ONLINE BETWEEN 7PM AND 9PM TO POST. CAN I POST EARLIER OR LATER?
Business night posts will only be approved between 7pm and 9pm. We do allow posts business posts to be posted from 5pm to sit ‘pending’ until 7pm. Any business posts made before 5pm and after 9pm will be deleted.