Ahead of the Easter long weekend, we’ve got a delicious Hot Cross Bun pancake recipe using the PomPom Paddock pancake mix. An easy, nutritious, plant-based recipe that’s high in magnesium, iron and calcium, this is the perfect way to get the kids in the kitchen with you!
- 1 Pom Pom Paddock pancake and waffle mix
- 1 1/4 cups of milk (any milk will work)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup raisins (soaked in warm water for 15 mins and drained)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- Pour milk and oil into the bottle.
- Add in raisins and spices.
- Place the lid back on and get shaking.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and lightly grease it with oil.
- Pour batter into the pan until it forms your preferred pancake size.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favourite toppings and enjoy right away.