LOCATION: Belrose office (min 2 days per week) and 2 days flexible work from home available once trained.
Milkbar is a rapidly growing ecommerce and distributor to 450+ stockists throughout Australia and we are looking for a Social Media & Content Manager who is passionate about breastfeeding to help support and grow our community of mums.
- Develop, manage and execute content creation across our social platforms including facebook, instagram and tiktok
- Help educate, inspire and support new mums
- Help build our community across our platforms and engage with followers and customers
- Coordinate collaborations with influencers and brand ambassadors to help increase our brand awareness
- Working alongside our inhouse Graphic designer to create visually appealing content for email and social media campaigns
- Creation of blogs, articles and email campaigns
- Create reports to monitor KPIs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2+ years experience in managing social media platforms for a ecomerce brand
- Copywriting experience highly desirable. Excellent verbal and written communication a must
- Must be passionate about supporting breastfeeding mums. Personal parenting experience is a bonus!
- Ability to connect with other new mums and show compassion with mums facing breastfeeding challenges
- Knowledge of Shopify and Klaviyo desirable
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a small team and create breifs for visually appealing content alongside our Graphic Designer.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “MILKBAR APPLICATION CONTENT MANAGER”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.