Parity Consulting Pty Ltd
3 days per week, initial 6 month FTH with intention of transitioning to permanent part time role after 6 months.
- Looking for a genuine, diverse & inclusive culture where you can help shape the future of the organisation
- Looking for a part time role with Flexibility?
- Keen to help build a growing Digital Division?
Then we need YOU!
Parity Consulting is one of Australia’s market leading recruitment organisations specialising in the placement of Product, Marketing, Communications and Digital professionals. Over the last 8 years, we have fostered an amazing culture with a bunch of high performing professionals who work hard. Privately owned by a female entrepreneur with a reputation for challenging the industry to ‘lift the bar’, this role will be both dynamic and varied!
We are looking to add to the Parity family with a committed, high energy and positive Resourcing Consultant. Working closely with our Division Manager, this role will assist in taking the Digital arm of Parity to its next stage. You will be empowered to work autonomously and at a fast pace. We are looking for someone who is available 3 days per week, who is able to join us initially on a 6-month FTH with the intention of transitioning to a permanent role.
The role is a very important one in the development of this business and the right person would ideally need to have a background in recruitment and also experience of working in a small/medium size business.
Responsibilities of the role are as follows
Candidate Generation – 60%
- Use the internal CRM, LinkedIn, advertising, recommendations/referrals and other appropriate methods to find candidates which are suitable for the Digital Product team
- Conduct telephone interviews and face to face interviews of quality Product Management candidates which are suitable for current or future roles within our client base
Lead Generation – 20%
- Use multiple channels to generate vacancy and candidate leads to pass to the Product Consultants
- Attend client meetings where appropriate
- Previous experience in recruitment, ideally within a small/medium size company
- High energy and rapport building skills
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to go the extra mile for candidates, clients and colleagues
- 22 days holiday (plus 2 weeks optional unpaid) Pro-rata
- Highly sought after part time opportunity
- Endless Corporate events (fully paid)
- Strong collaborative team
- Opportunity for progression and ownership of own territory
Your next steps
Please send resume to email@example.com or call Amanda Glacken at Parity Consulting on 0450 291 368.
Parity Consulting recognise the First Nations People as the Traditional Custodians of this land and celebrate their connection and love for the country. We only partner with clients who embrace diversity and are committed to cultivating the individuality of each and every employee. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.