Website Godfrey Group Recruitment
This self-licensed business is highly regarded and enjoys an excellent reputation in the financial planning industry. They pride themselves on their highly valued advisory services. They focus on combining hands-on experience with quality technical knowledge to drive and secure success for their clients. Based in Brookvale on the Northern Beaches, they have a large team, an excellent culture and are noted for the longevity of their staff. Flexibility is encouraged and they have established hybrid work structures in place.
A specialised and highly qualified team servicing a high-net-worth client base seeking an experienced, sharp, and passionate Client Service Specialist to join the business.
- Effectively support the team and provide a high level of client service support
- Lodgement and follow through to completion of all new business and changes to existing clients’ portfolios
- Discuss client strategies and manage required actions to support the implementation of advice
- Action and ensure accurate and timely completion of client requests
- Act as the first point of contact for all portfolio management and implementation queries
- Produce high-level documentation and engage in relevant research to ensure the best possible outcome for clients
- Maintain client databases and workflows in Xplan, HubSpot, MyProsperity and Xero
- Provide coaching, mentoring and development support to new staff member
We would love to see applications from enthusiastic and professional individuals who:
- Have a minimum of 3 years in the industry
- Sharp, confident, and engaging personality – solid understanding of high-quality client service
- Understand the importance of discretion and client confidentiality
- Self-developing mindset with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously and lead by example
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Are highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Impeccable communication skills – in all forums
- Strong understanding of the financial planning process with solid industry knowledge
- Technically strong with an excellent client service ethic
Why you should apply
- Tight-knit team who are highly committed, qualified and professional
- Large, vibrant and long-standing team
- Ongoing development and learning
- Will support development in areas of focus that may be outside this role
- Rare opportunity to deal with a select HNW client base
- Exceptional environment in which to learn
- Opportunity for some WfH flexibility
For more information / confidential call regarding the role please get in touch at 0434 768 240. Or follow the link to express your interest and apply.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.