Website Rodgers Reidy
- Producing all internal billings for the Sydney office to maintain cash-flow
- Data processing using Reckon APS and Excel
- Interpretation and application of reports for rate changes and fee approvals
- Producing WIP (Work-in-Progress) reports on demand for monitoring spend.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a highly detailed administrative environment
- Any accounting or business qualification advantageous
- Financial administrative experience essential
- Prior exposure to billing
- Experience in a high-detail financial admin environment
- An aptitude for working autonomously and with self-motivation
- Familiarity with billing software and process
- Ability to prioritise own workload and drive outcomes for the business
- Demonstrated skills of analysis and observation
- Advanced Excel skills including familiarity with formulas
- High IT skill base
Casual, working from home. Hours will be the equivalent of 2 full days per week with flexible hours.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.