We currently have need for two outbound calling team members and are happily offering flexible work-from-home hours i.e. between school drop-off and pick-up and/or certain days per week.
About the Role:
- We have posted letters out to a members of a specific industry Australia-wide informing them of legislative changes. We need additional help in making a call to the recipients to ensure the information has been received.
- This is not cold-calling and there is no selling involved – We are following up on posted communication containing relevant and important information.
- A phone will be provided and all calls are paid for.
Who this would suit:
- Someone who is organised, self-motivated and who enjoys working autonomously
- Someone with a professional/corporate background
- Someone with access to a computer/laptop with internet access who is familiar with spreadsheets
- Someone with a friendly and professional phone-manner – Selling/Customer Service/Admin experience would be a bonus!
If the above is of interest or if you’d like to find out a bit more about the position, please get in contact with Peter: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 990 612
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.