World Food Markets – Freshwater
Enjoy great international food and music under the stars Friday 4, 11, 18 December between 5pm – 9pm.
Come make the most of the warm summer nights, bring your picnic rug to celebrate the end of the working week.
Food trucks – Freshwater
Get your tastebuds ready for our World Food Markets food trucks.
- Abra Ca Sabra
- Dope Fusion
- Satay Brothers
- Ynot Crepes
COVID-19 Safety Information:
This event follows NSW COVID safety advice. If gatherings exceed site capacity or social distancing rules are not practiced, the event may be closed.
World Food Markets has measures in place to ensure community safety, including:
- They encourage contactless or card payments
- Acoustic music will accompany World Food Markets experience, with plans to have entertainment for the whole family back when/if the NSW Public Health Order restrictions ease.
- This event follows NSW COVID-19 safety advice. If gatherings exceed site capacity or social distancing rules are not practised, the event may be closed.
- Updates will be shared via their social media page
- Friendly cleaners onsite, ensuring all touch points are sanitised frequently
- Hand sanitiser available for attendees at multiple locations
- Marked out queues for food ordering
- Signage located throughout the site with COVID-19 safety rules to follow.
You can help keep everyone safe too:
- Observe guidelines for public gatherings
- Maintain physical distancing 1.5m at all times, including queuing
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser
- Follow the direction of their staff and treat others with respect
- Download and use the COVIDSafe app
- Scan the QR code with your phone camera to check-in
- Unless ordering food, please remain seated and enjoy the picnic