Teach your child resilience with No Scaredy Cats (online course)
No Scaredy Cats is a program for parents and carers of children aged 4 -12 years.
South Eastern Community Connect will be running the three week program at the following times. Lesson materials will be provided.
- Monday 26th of July No Scaredy Cat Zoom Session 1 (9:30am to 11:30am)
- Monday 2nd of August No Scaredy Cat Zoom Session 2 (9:30am to 11:30am)
- Monday 9th of August No Scaredy Cat Zoom Session 3 (9:30am to 11:30am)
- Anti-fragile thinking skills and resilience;
- An understanding of how anxiety develops, and how to prevent it.
The benefits to you:
Theories and strategies discussed in this course are evidence-based, with research studies showing their effectiveness.