Reverse Garbage Lino Printing Workshop for Beginners at Kimbriki
Learn how to lino print with Reverse Garbage and produce your own stunning artworks to take home.
Lino printing is a simple method that gets amazing results and is easy to continue at home. Bring along any ideas, in the form of drawings or photographs to create your artwork print or simply come along and use the images that are provided.
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to transfer an image onto your lino
- how to carve the lino and apply the ink
- how to print using a printing press
- how to print at home.
The workshop requires good hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and cutting with a sharp knife, so students must have capability and confidence with this. You should be able to follow verbal instructions and health and safety information.
What you’ll get:
- an apron, materials and tools to use during the workshop
- free easy parking.
What to bring:
- comfy shoes
- reusable water bottle
- a black and white line drawing that is 15 x 15 cm or if you prefer, you can use one of the images provided to produce your lino print.
Location: 1 Kimbriki Road, Terrey Hills