Pinoy Made Markets
Lizard Log Markets is celebrating Philippines Independence Day on Saturday 12 June with a FREE family-friendly celebration!
All are welcome to join in the festivities! From 9 am to 2 pm, you are invited to:
- SHOP till you drop with a showcase of Pinoy-Australian made and themed arts & crafts, fashion and homewares.
- INDULGE in delicious handmade and homemade food, pastries and sweets. There will also be a selection of fresh produce!
- SING all your favourites tunes with live karaoke!
- FUN FOR THE KIDS with a jumping castle, face painting, pony rides and a huge playground within the Lizard Log site.
- PET-FRIENDLY event with pet treats and products available.
It’s sure to be an amazing day out with family and friends and you can end the day with a picnic at Western Sydney Parklands – simply book a shelter here.