Grow Your Own Food Workshop
Food grown using natural organic methods is healthier for you and your family and healthier for the living soil; and the environment. Everyone can do this.
Join Kimbriki’s Ecologists for this informative eco workshop where you receive an introduction into the principles of ecology and permaculture. Starting from the importance of soil on the human microbiome and working all the way up to how our bodies and the environment benefits from plants that are grown organically.
What will participants learn and what skills will be gained?
- How to choose a site and build a new garden.
- Soil, planting, mulching, fertilising, pest control.
- How your garden can keep you & your family healthy.
- Identification and tasting of edible flowers.
- The real difference between organic and non-organic food.
- Northern Beaches and Mosman Council Residents: $30 per person
- Non-residents: $50 per person
Location: Kimbriki Eco House & Garden Education Centre, 1 Kimbriki Road, Ingleside