FACEBOOK LIVE: Paint with Lela! Watercolour for Kids
Holidays are here! That means kids are at home and what better way to occupy their creative minds than by having them learn how to paint using watercolours with Art by Lela?
She will teach them how the basic techniques of using watercolours, how to mix colours and how to create their own unique artwork.
The course will run for two days – 16 and 17 January 2021. Both events are open for children ages 7 to 12 years.
PLEASE NOTE: At least one adult should be present at all times during the course.
All supplies can be purchased from your nearest Officeworks store (or online on the Officeworks website)
- Micador Watercolour Palette 12
- Art Spectrum A5 Studio Watercolour Pad 185gsm White 12 sheets
- Born Round Taklon Paintbrush Set 5 Pack
- Otto Washi Tape 30mm x 10m Silver Stripes
- Born Round Palette 10 Well
- 1 plastic cup and 1 plastic plate
- Cling wrap
- Salt (table and/or mineral)
- 1 pencil
- Staedtler Oil Pastels 12 Pack (optional)
Any oil-based crayon would work, even the simple Crayola Crayon.