Empowering kids to make better food choices
Start conversations with your children, about food, and how it impacts health, learning, and the environment.
FACT: We have to feed our kids. Every day. Multiple times a day.
Parents tell us that feeding their kids is one of the most stressful things they do – everyday! Join me for an evening of empowerment. I will share with you simple changes you can make to reduce stress, save time and empower your family to make better food choices.
Suzanne will cover:
- A snapshot of what’s happening in children’s health
- How food can affect children’s concentration & behaviour
- Why our children’s lunch box for school is so important
- Positive conversations about healthy food at home
- Reading packet labels to make better choices when shopping
- Encouraging children to eat foods that support their body and learning
Suzanne Burke, is a certified Root Cause Instructor, helping schools, children, parents and teachers to implement simple changes to improve their food choices to make themselves and the planet a little healthier.
As a Mum of two energetic, primary school aged boys, life is busy. Suzanne is passionate about her boys growing up to share her joy of food. A living breathing example of the power of introducing real food to kids by cooking with them when they’re young. She enjoys sharing wholefood recipes with friends and family to encourage others to be better versions of themselves.
75mins plus 15mins Q&A
Drink & nibbles included in ticket price