Careers in the Senior Schooling Years, and Beyond – Where do I start?
Helpful tips for teenagers, tertiary students and early career starters
Careers in the Senior Schooling Years, and Beyond – where do I start?
Helpful tips for teenagers, tertiary students and early career starters with Claire Pech, Careers Advisor
In this talk Claire will be addressing:
- how to start off with career planning at school?
- how to know whether to study after you leave school, or leave school early or go to University or TAFE?
- will ADHD hold you back? or change this thinking?
- will ADHD cause challenges once you are working?
- will ADHD cause benefits once you are working?
- how and who can you work with on this journey?
This talk will be highly relevant to ADHD teenagers in Years 10, 11 and 12, tertiary students, early workers and their parents/carers.
Professionals attending will receive a Certificate of Attendance to help them keep track of their professional development.
You are invited to join in delving into this most important topic.
To find out more/book tickets visit the website: https://www.adhdsupportaustralia.com.au/events/
Unable to attend and would like to see a recording of this and past talks?
Check out the Patreon membership site: https://www.patreon.com/ADHDSupportAustralia
Join the Newsletter list to receive news of events/meetups/slides: http://eepurl.com/cgdNbz
The talk commences 7pm AEST (Sydney time) so if you are not in this time zone please check using this link what time this will be for you.