Better Life for Carers Course
A truly unique development and coaching program for carers, helping them to make long-term changes in order to practise self-care, reduce stress, increase overall well-being, and to become a more skilled, balanced, resilient and more effective person and carer.
Helping people who care for their family members or friends with a disability to better care for themselves.
It is a 6-week interactive online course + 2 individual coaching sessions.
- A forum to exchange stories, challenges and ideas
- An ongoing network to support one another
- An opportunity to learn more about yourself – the way you “Tick” and how this may help or hinder you in improving your life.
- Learn and apply techniques for setting and following through with realistic goals to implement real, positive change to create better balance and joy in life.
- An opportunity to build and maintain a habit of looking after yourself
- An opportunity to build your capacity and effectiveness as a carer.
- Actually doing it – not just learning about it!
Small groups, highly interactive and supportive.
Fully funded for eligible ‘Carer Gateway’ participants.
For enquiries and registrations please view the website
Phone: 0413 382 391