Australian Made Market
To coincide with Australia Day, a summer market will be held showcasing Australian-made goods. It’s time to treat yourself and support local.
Grab a coffee and come down to James Meehan Reserve and spend the morning browsing at your leisure – that’s what weekends are for! We will be showcasing local makers for a morning of music and great Aussie made products.
In line with Council’s Single Use Plastics Policy, there will be no bottled water available for purchase at this event. Please bring your own water bottle. There are water stations at the event site for you to refill and refresh.
You will find the following Stallholders at the markets:
- Airr Made Ceramics
- Angela’s Bush Soaps
- AZTECA Margarita
- Bags by Laura McCann
- Blue Earth Organics
- Cedar Lodge Homewares & Produce
- Cheriss Health Emporium
- Chia and Me Clothing
- Confetti Grove
- Constantin Paintings
- Daline Nails
- Dita’s Witches Apothecary
- Essentially Basics
- Fire Bird Beads
- Glass on the Grass
- Hemp Gallery Australia
- Herbalish Diana Wright Naturopath
- Ivory Design & Occasions
- Jammy Juno
- JnJ Gourmet Foods
- Jo-Anne Bell – Ocean Love
- Klean Art Sydney
- Know The Rose
- Little Closet Monster
- Milnes Providore & Caterer
- Palm Art Boutique
- Peter Blanchard For the Love of Wood
- Picnic Butler
- Red Lauren Pty ltd
- Silvia Nelly Hand Made
- Simply D Ceramics
- Table Seven Avalon
- The Pantry Providores
- The RABbit Warren Creative
- The Sticky Pot
- Two Little Jones
- Ziggy & Belle
This event follows NSW COVID safety advice. If gatherings exceed site capacity or social distancing rules are not practised, the event may be closed.
Australian Made Markets will have the following measures in place to ensure community safety including:
- Dedicated COVID safety marshals at the event.
- Hand sanitiser available for attendees at multiple locations.
- Marked out queues.
- We encourage contactless or card payments.
- Signage located throughout the site with COVID-19 safety rules to follow.
- Updates will be shared via our social media page.
You can help keep everyone safe too:
- Observe guidelines for public gatherings.
- Maintain physical distancing 1.5m at all times, including queuing.
- Stay home if you are unwell, awaiting COVID-19 test results and/or have been asked to quarantine.
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- It is at the patron’s discretion whether to wear a face mask to the event.
- Follow the direction of our staff and treat others with respect.
- Download and use the COVIDSafe app.
- Scan the QR code with your phone camera to check in.
Location: James Mehan Reserve, Clyde Road, Dee Why