Photo by Little Addi Bear @little_addi_bear
The options for children’s costumes are endless and tend to slip parents’ busy minds when school or daycare Book Week is thrust upon them. This Children’s Book Week (19th – 25th August), Care Bears are offering some easy and very cute solutions with their most adorable costumes yet. That will allow children to transform into their favourite characters while embracing the ever-so-important Care Bears values like sharing, caring and kindness.
The Care Bears have been loved by many generations and continue to captivate the hearts of many and these costumes are sure to bring nostalgia and love into the playground. The range offers two of your favourite and beloved Bears, ‘Cheer Bear’ and ‘Funshine Bear’ which are the perfect and stress-free solution, this Book Week. See the more info below:
Cheer Bear – BIG W (RRP – $36.00)
Toddler: 1.5-2 years
- Plush all-in-one jumpsuit with press studs under the legs for an easy nappy change and trademark belly badge of a rainbow in the centre of the tummy.
- Jumpsuit has attached fibre-filled “paws” with elastic straps to secure to hands.
- The separate headpiece has fibre-filled stuffing to appear 3D plus stitched-on facial features, 3D ears and a tuft of faux fur. Headpiece has a velcro closure under the chin.
- Separate pair of booties can sit over socks or shoes.
Funshine Bear – Costume Super Centre (RRP – $52.90)
Kids: 3-4 years and 5-7 years
- Plush all-in-one bright yellow jumpsuit with front zipper closure and trademark belly badge of the sun in the centre of the tummy.
- Jumpsuit has an attached fibre-filled headpiece to appear in 3D plus stitched-on facial features, 3D ears and a tuft of faux fur.
- Care Bear onesies are a unisex product.