Yoga with Adya
This 75-minute class is a space to drop in and nourish, feel, integrate, and access a safe-haven within the body and breath.
Open to all, this space will be a gentle flow with deep points of stillness, suitable for beginners to advanced students. I will be offering various modified shapes so that the class is accessible to all, honouring your personal needs.
The classes will be held over Zoom and you will receive a zoom link to join the class.
- Wear comfortable clothing. For Yoga with Adya work with a yoga mat or a carpet and have extra pillows, blankets, or a block or strap to use for modifications.
- For Velan?s class, just show up with your body
- Please set your space in a way that feels nourishing for you so that you can drop in and rest into the practice.
- Make sure your computer or device is fully charged or plugged in.
Structure of the event:
- The Zoom Room will be open for 10 minutes before the class and you will be held in the waiting room. You will be let in several minutes before the class begins.
- The practice is one hour, and there will be an optional 15-minute space open after the completion of the class if there are questions or sharings.
- Your microphone will be defaulted to mute until the end of the session. If you choose to participate in the sharing question space after the class, you will be unmuted at that time after you ?raise your hand.?
- You can choose to have your camera on or off throughout the class.
- Thank you for your patience with any technical challenges as we navigate this new zoom reality.