Talkability – Program for Parents of Verbal Children on the Austism Spectrum
EQUIPPING YOU WITH PRACTICAL EVERYDAY STRATEGIES TO HELP YOUR CHILD REACH THEIR FULL COMMUNICATION POTENTIAL
EarlyEd has been delivering Hanen? intensive, individualised speech language programs for many years and has already set dates for these online programs.
Any family wanting intensive Speech Pathology, who suits this program, can join now! All you need is a computer or tablet!
The Talkability? program is designed for parents of verbal children on the Autism Spectrum. Verbal children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or a Social-Communication Disorder often still face special communication challenges and may find it difficult to:
- ?Have conversations with others.
- ?Play with children their own age.
- ?Talk about things that interest someone else.
- ?Change a routine without becoming frustrated.
If you?ve noticed more than one of these difficulties in your child, the TalkAbility? program can help. Specifically designed for parents of verbal children ages 3-8 with social communication difficulties, the TalkAbility? program teaches parents practical ways to help their child learn people skills.
The program consists of:
- ?9 online parent training sessions in small, personalized groups.
- ?1 Individual pre-program consultation for you and your child.
- ?3 individual video feedback sessions for you and your child.