Positive Parenting Workshop (Online)
This workshop brings together the skills you need to bring your baby home and parent confidently.
The 4 hour long workshop explores the reality of parenting and it is recommended that you attend this course from approximately 28 weeks. The workshop provides information on understanding your baby’s needs, settling techniques, home safety and equipment, handling and care of baby, and becoming a family. Ideal for women and their partner/support person who are:
- Having a booked caesarean section
- If unable to attend a Having a Baby course
- For those who want a greater understanding of parenting a newborn
The cost for attending this workshop is $50 for women giving birth at Westmead Hospital and $95 for women birthing at another hospital.
Topics include but not limited to:
- Calming an unsettled baby
- Handling and caring for your baby
- Communicating with your baby
- Parenting issues – including postnatal depression, returning to work, roles and identities.
- And more!!
Due to COVID19 Restrictions and NSW Health Lockdown orders this class will run via zoom only. There will be no face to face option. Please check your email for Zoom Log in details.
Positive Birth and Parenting Workshops cover birth, breastfeeding and parenting in detail. This course covers parenting only.
If you need to change your booking email: Wslhdemail@example.com. Where possible we will try to meet your change of date/event request.