Makerspace: Cricut Workshop
Come have fun in a hands-on eight week workshop where you will learn all about the Cricut Maker, a machine that can cut various materials such as paper, vinyl, fabric and more.
Each session will explore what you can create with the Cricut Maker, starting with cardboard and going all the way to vinyl.
This workshop begins Wednesday 16 February and runs each Wednesday for eight weeks. Each session runs for 45 minutes.
They are a Creative Kids Provider, please have your number ready at checkout to use your voucher.
No prior experience is required however they do recommend familiarity with using an iPad or mobile tablet.
- Week 1 – Bookmark Bonanza (and your intensive introduction to the Cricut Design Space)
- Week 2 – Crazy Card-making
- Week 3 – Light-box Loving
- Week 4 – Smiley Stickers
- Week 5 – Key-chain Keen
- Week 6 – Cool Canvas Bags
- Week 7 – Final Project! Luxury Layering (Part 1)
- Week 8 – Final Project! Luxury Layering (Part 2)
Limited spaces, bookings essential.