Kimbriki Pruning & Propagation Workshop
Correct pruning is beneficial to your trees and shrubs and increases durability and strength, as well as maximising the health of the plants in your garden. It also provides an opportunity to retain heritage seed and plants in our ecosystems.
As all green thumbs would be aware, new plants can be expensive! Propagation allows you to create new plants from seeds or prunings and is a fun and low-cost way to get more plants in your life.
Participants in the eco workshop will receive a variety of prunings to take home and continue propagating in their lovely Kimbriki Compost pots.
What will participants learn and what skills will be gained?
- Learn correct pruning techniques for a variety of situations.
- Understand the theory behind a variety of propagation techniques including cuttings, layering and division.
- Use this practical workshop to create more new plants in your garden or to share/swap with others.
- Taking your garden a ‘step further’ to increase abundance.
- Residents of Northern Beaches and Mosman Councils $30 per person
- Non-residents $50 per person.
Location: Kimbriki Eco House & Garden Education Centre, 1 Kimbriki Road, Ingleside