hey parents! let’s eat real food!
Lunchboxes are a minefield. Kids are hungry, fussy and stubborn and we’re all time poor.
Feeding our family is one of the most stressful things we do as parents – everyday!
Join me for the evening at Nourished Narrabeen Café & Lounge. I’ll show you that choosing real food isn’t complicated or expensive! Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What’s happening in children’s health
- How food can affect mood & behaviour
- Why lunch box food is so important
- Read packet labels to make better choices
- Simple changes for the health of your family & our planet
I’m a passionate foodie and founded ‘body says yay!‘ to share the lack of transparency in the food we eat. Plus, the effect processed food is having on our health and our children’s health.
Here’s a little bit about me…
- The Root Cause certified instructor ‘Making Friends with Food’ School Program in Sydney
- Mum of two energetic primary school-aged boys – life is busy!
- Over 10 years in corporate employee health and wellbeing
- Advanced Certificate in Nutrition Science, Australian College of Natural Therapies
75mins plus 15mins Q&A
Drink & nibbles included in ticket price
Book tickets HERE
Lucky Prize Draw on the night The Lunchbox Effect Digital Set – Value $39.95