Food Truck Party
Start the Australia Day celebrations early – The popular Food Truck Party is back with a smorgasbord of international food and live music.
Dress in your best Aussie outfits and celebrate Australia while you enjoy a selection of food trucks and relax on your picnic rug while listening to great Australian music. Prizes for best dressed!
In line with Council’s Single Use Plastics Policy, there will be no bottled water available for purchase at this event. Please bring your own water bottle. There are water stations at the event site for you to refill and refresh.
They’ve gone plenty of delicious food trucks joining to Celebrate Australia and keep you fed and in the party spirit. Find out more below.
Lambda Souvla Grill – Greek Street Food Truck selling succulent lamb, chicken and haloumi pita wraps and hot chips
Pro Catering Services – Offering Turkish Gozleme, hot chips and chips on a stick
Volkswurst – Award winning authentic German sausages
Lets Do Yum Cha – Authentic Yum Cha
Dolce Bacio – Freshly made small batch gelato, Waffles, Sticky Date Pudding, Fudge Brownies, Nutella Donut and Shakes.
Moe’s Kitchen – Their speciality is the Pad Thai, with rice noodles, choice of prawns or chicken, bean sprouts, garlic chives, peanuts and Moe’s Special Sauce
Fire and Flames Catering – Woodfire pizzas
Pepita’s – Plant based (DF, V, VG) & Gluten free Ice Cream. Making the Ice creams weekly with local ingredients, using fresh herbs, fruits (and veggies) to make our sorbets.
YNOT Crepes – Sweet & Savoury Crêpes all made fresh on order! Serving coffee by Coffee Brothers.
Foods of the Realm – Serving a variety of fresh food favourites with a Mexican slant.
The Pharoah BBQ – Modern food infused with North African flavours
Mr Kernal – Chips on a stick, Pluto pups and hot chips
This event follows NSW COVID safety advice. If gatherings exceed site capacity or social distancing rules are not practised, the event may be closed.
The Food Truck Party will have the following measures in place to ensure community safety including:
- Dedicated COVID safety marshals at the event.
- Friendly cleaners onsite, ensuring all touch points are sanitised frequently.
- Hand sanitiser available for attendees at multiple locations.
- Marked out queues for food ordering.
- We encourage contactless or card payments.
- Signage located throughout the site with COVID-19 safety rules to follow.
- Updates will be shared via our social media page.
You can help keep everyone safe too:
- Observe guidelines for public gatherings.
- Maintain physical distancing 1.5m at all times, including queuing.
- Stay home if you are unwell, awaiting COVID-19 test results and/or have been asked to quarantine.
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- Follow the direction of our staff and treat others with respect.
- Download and use the COVIDSafe app.
- Scan the QR code with your phone camera to check in.
- Unless ordering food, please remain seated and enjoy the picnic.
Location: Tania Park, Balgowlah Heights, Balgowlah