Discover the importance of nutrition from preconception through preschool
What’s the secret recipe for a healthier, smarter child? Discover the importance of nutrition from preconception through preschool this World Nutrition Day, Saturday 28 May 2022.
A child’s mind and body development is largely the result of the food that the mother and child consume before conception and continue right through preschool.
Learn from two world-leading experts, Bestselling Author and Australia’s Leading Paediatric Nutritionist, Mandy Sacher and Multi-Award Winning Author and Education Researcher, Brian Caswell on the following tips and topics:
- Which nutrients are important for a child’s brain development
- How to support a family’s gut microbiome
- Top strategies for preventing fussy eating
- The child’s brain development from preconception to preschool
- The relationship between learning and mindset
- How you can nurture your child to achieve their fullest potential