Create Innovative Products with Design Thinking
Are you ready to innovate and stand out as a company?
- Implement design thinking processes and tools to drive innovation
- Understand the role of people in successful design thinking
- Transition through the phases of inspiration, ideation, and implementation
- Utilize tools like visualization, mapping, and storytelling to create solutions
- Apply the design thinking methodology to your specific challenges (bring your use case, if not, they will assign)
- Testing, refining, and improving new ideas, business models, and processes
Q&A Discussion and Wrap Up
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Riders
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
LOGISTICS & FREEBIES
- This is an ONLINE class using the Zoom Platform – you will receive the details to opt-in once ticketing is officially over.
- Anchor time is 5:00 PM (NEW YORK TIME)
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION, available upon request (Powered by Techversity Program)
- Unlimited Access to LATER VIEWING (RECORDING) and MATERIALS (So If you can’t make it, no worries)
- FREE access to Design Thinking Digital Toolkit