The legends at Wahu, the Aussie brand that brings us all those classic, Aussie outdoor lifestyle toys and games, are bringing FUN and the best of beach rugby to Sydney with a free Beach Rugby Fives tournament and festival of fun.
There?s not many things credited as being more Aussie than a spot of beach rugby. Add in an inflatable field as well as the chance to meet your favourite Waratahs players and you have any footy fan?s ultimate dream day out.
The tournament will be held on Sunday, 17 November 2019 from 12-6pm at beautiful Newport Beach. Commencing with games between Sydney Junior Rugby Union under 11 and under 13 teams and including rugby skill zones, Wahu Races, kids? games, face painting and giveaways, it?ll be a day of rugby-fun.
The whole day is sponsored by Wahu, who will ensure ?the good times rip?!
This is a free event and open to the public.
- Awesome games and activities
- Beach Rugby Fives on NSW Rugby?s Inflatable Field
- Meet Rugby Legends
- Wahu Races
- Giveaways and prizes
- Future Wallabies and Waratahs can meet awesome Australian and NSW players, past and present, including;
- Lote Tuqiri
- Dean Mumm
- Phil Waugh
- Hugh Sinclair
- Tom Horton
- Andrew Tuala
- Charlie Gamble
- Live action watching Under 11 & Under 13s teams from around Sydney play Beach Rugby Fives on NSW Rugby?s inflatable field on the sand
- Watch a fun showdown between some of Rugby?s greats ? old and new!
- Legends of rugby will share their skills, stories and best tips
- Take on everyone?s favourite, the awesome (and cheeky!) Tah-Man!
Wahu Games Zone
- Interactive outdoor Games Zone
- Wahu Army of Funmakers
- The Wahu Races
- Competitions with great prizes
- Wahu Wave Photo Wall
Kids Fun Club
- Sand sculptures
- Jumping Castle
- Face painting
- Bubble artists
- Fun photo opportunities
- DJ live music and dancing
- Fun food giveaways for everyone to enjoy!