Unit 2/35 Hawkesbury Avenue, Dee Why
LIGHT-FILLED ENTERTAINER IN BUSH SETTING NEAR THE BEACH
Please note, you must register to inspect this property. Please send us an email enquiry by clicking on ‘contact agent’ or if you would like to arrange a viewing, please click the ‘request an inspection’ button.
Tucked at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a leafy bush setting within a stroll to the beach, this apartment is ideal for outdoorsy types. Positioned on the first and top floor of a boutique block, it offers sleek open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining with plenty of natural light. It’s surrounded by greenery with shared lawns and gardens for children to play in, as well as being near parks and walking tracks. Stroll through nature, have a swim or surf or head to Dee Why shops for a coffee or meal. Nearby buses will whisk you into the CBD for work.
- ?Vast living/dining with ceiling fans throughout
- ?Balcony with leafy outlooks, open plan kitchen
- ?Stone kitchen, stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
- ?Generous bedrooms both with built-in robes
- ?Stylish fully tiled bathroom with bathtub, laundry (washing machine included)
- ?Covered parking space, superb Dee Why lifestyle
- City: Sydney
- Postal Code: 2099
- Country: Australia