3/20 Lismore Avenue, Dee Why
UPDATED APARTMENT MINUTES FROM THE BEACH
Set within a level walk of Dee Why Beach, this stylishly presented apartment is the perfect lifestyle base for young or professional couples wanting a home that’s both quiet and convenient. It captures plenty of natural light from the North West corner of the building, with quality appointments throughout. Endless sandy shores, breaking waves and peaceful trails by the lagoon are all only moments away. It’s also an easy stroll to Dee Why’s main shops, with B-Line buses on Pittwater Road offering handy access to the city for those commuting.
- Lounge/dining space has ceramic tiles, built-in overhead cabinetry
- Good sized balcony with updated balustrade enjoys the morning sun
- Bright kitchen includes stainless dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven
- One bedroom comes with wardrobe, bathroom has separate shower and bath
- Linen cupboard, air conditioning in lounge room and master bedroom
- Soundproof windows in bedrooms, downlights and ceiling fans throughout
- Private external laundry, separate lock-up garage and car space
Please note, inspections are now by private appointment only and will undergo strict social distance guidelines. Each party who wishes to inspect is required to wear a facemask. Inspections are restricted to one person and one agent through the property at any one time. Please send through an email enquiry to register your interest to view the property. We will then email you with available inspection times that you can book yourself into. Please do not turn up to a property without booking your inspection prior as we will have to turn you away. If you’re unable to book in an inspection, this means the allocated inspection time is already fully booked. We will then advise you if any inspection times become available. Note that if you are feeling unwell or have been to a NSW Health listed hotspot, we will be unable to book an inspection.
- City: Sydney
- Postal Code: 2099
- Country: Australia