14A McNamara Road, Cromer
OVERSIZED TWO-BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT
Enjoying absolute privacy, this nearly new ground floor garden flat is exceptionally spacious and centrally located, only a five minute-drive to Dee Why beach and its vibrant caf? and beach culture. It’s close to Cromer Park and the golf club, a city bus stop is at the end of the street, whilst local shops are only a two-minute walk away and popular primary and secondary schools are close by.
- ?Home is easily accessible, no stairs and level ground
- ?Offering peace and quiet, set at the rear of the block
- ?Light-filled with clean lines and contemporary interiors
- ?Stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- ?Bedrooms with ceiling fans and gas bayonet in the living area
- ?Timber flooring effect tiles throughout the apartment
- ?Pets considered upon application
Please note, you must register to inspect this property. Please send us an email enquiry by clicking on ‘contact agent’ or if you would like to arrange a viewing, please click the ‘request an inspection’ button.
- City: Sydney
- State: New South Wales
- Postal Code: 2099
- Country: Australia