11/17-19 Boronia Street, Dee Why
RELAXED LIVING A STROLL TO THE BEACH
With the call of the ocean only a stroll away, this well presented apartment is the ideal ha-ven to embrace a coveted northern beaches setting.
Claiming a top floor position, spacious interiors reveal a fantastic open layout with perfect outdoor connection that is destined to appeal to entertainers.
The property is moments to buses, Dee Why Rock Pool, sand and surf plus an enviable choice of waterfront cafes and restaurants to soak up the coastal vibe on a sunny after-noon. It’s a lifestyle that won’t disappoint.
- Step inside to a generous living and dining zone with outdoor flow
- Glass sliding doors give way to a large open pergola terrace
- Plenty of scope to relax and take in the sea air or entertain friends
- Superb kitchen has ample storage, a dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedroom, master includes a full ensuite
- Concealed internal laundry plus a main bathroom with shower
- Carpet floors, new down lights, intercom, gas bayonet, single garage
- Ready to enjoy, ideal investment or young professionals’ coastal pad
- Moments to Dee Why to Curl Curl coastal walk, Manly Corso, Westfield
- City: Sydney
- Postal Code: 2099
- Country: Australia