Planning ahead for NYE – Road closures at Manly and Dee Why for fireworks
Manly Road Closures – New Year’s Eve
Road closures are in place from 5pm to 10.30pm at:
- West Esplanade from Commonwealth Parade to Belgrave Street
- Belgrave Street from Sydney Road to West Esplanade
- West Promenade from Sydney Road to Gilbert Street
- East Esplanade from Belgrave Street to Ashburner Street
- Wentworth Street from Darley Road to East Esplanade
- Victoria Parade from Darley Road to East Esplanade
A clearway will be in place along West Promenade from 3pm to 10pm to allow State Transit buses to park. Any vehicles parked in the clearway will be towed away. Residents can access Wentworth Street and Victoria Parade in Manly via Darley Road.
Dee Why Road Closures – New Year’s Eve
Road closures are in place between 4pm to 10pm at:
- The Strand from Oaks Ave roundabout to Dee Why Parade roundabout
- Howard Avenue from Clyde Road to The Strand. Residents can access Howard Avenue, Dee Why via Clyde Road.
For more information about the fireworks on the Northern Beaches and vantage points around the city, click here.