Steele Davies Accountants
Full Time or Permanent Part Time
We are a small Chartered Accounting Firm with our office located in Warriewood.
We require an recently qualified Business Services Tax Accountant (Chartered or CPA) to work 3-5 days. Flexible working hours and days are available to fit in with School hours, offering a healthy work life balance if required.
- Must have a solid and proven understanding of relevant Australian tax legislation (Income Tax, Superannuation, GST, FBT).
- Must have 2 + years experience working as a Business Services / Tax Accountant in Australia.
- Must have experience in preparing Tax Returns.
- Experience in preparing Self Managed Superfund accounts is ideal but not essential.
- Experience preferred in Handisoft, MYOB, Xero and BGL 360.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working alongside one of the Directors, you will be self-motivated.
This role offers a great opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive, and family orientated environment.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.