Above Building Contractors
More jobs from this company
Above Building is a Sydney-based residential building company specialising in quality residential projects, including delivery of custom renovations, extensions, outdoor living, bathrooms and kitchens to the highest standard. We pride ourselves on integrity and open communication and are passionate about building energy efficient homes.
Our workplace culture is positive and genuine, with the chance to build long-lasting relationships. We value our team members and look to offer training and development opportunities and career progression.
About the role
Due to business growth, we are on the lookout for a personable and upbeat Office Administrator to join our close-knit team based in Cromer. Reporting to the Managing Director, this newly created role will play an integral part in the smooth running of the business, building strong relationships with all key parties including site supervisors, tradespersons, suppliers and end clients. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced administrator to step into the role and make it their own.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inbox management/Appointment scheduling
- Supporting and working closely with the Managing Director
- First point of contact for customer queries
- Managing and nurturing new customer leads
- Maintenance of CRM system
- Assisting in preparing tender documents
- Filling out contracts and building certificates
- Managing job workflow and schedules
- Guiding and assisting clients through the building process
- Timely and accurate job cost tracking
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Filing, keeping office environment tidy, ordering office supplies
Please note the working hours will initially be Monday to Friday from 10am-2pm, with the potential to increase as the role progresses.
You will have proven experience in a similar administrative role, ideally with exposure to the building industry, however we can provide training for the right person. You will have demonstrated reconciliation skills and a high level of accuracy. With a proactive approach, you are comfortable working unsupervised and will be happy to bring ideas to the table around process improvement or better ways of working.
Other key requirements:
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Competent Adobe Acrobat skills
- Sound working knowledge of Xero accounting software preferred, although not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Friendly, professional demeanour
- Positive team player
- HR experience including performance reviews and KPI setting would be a bonus, although not essential
- Payroll processing experience would be a bonus, although not essential
- If you also have an interest in social media or design, we are open to expanding the scope of the role to include these areas.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Above Building, please visit our company website: https://www.abovebuilding.com.au/
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.