Be Centre commended operations in 2008 and is a self-funded charity providing one-to-one Play Therapy for children aged 3-12 years. We are dedicated to evidence-based early intervention, stopping cycles of harm and helping chidlren heal from difficulties and major trauma so they can thrive. Our mission is to provide hope and healting through Play Therapy and empower children experiencing emotional, social or behavioural difficulties in building healthy self-esteem and confidence.
Working with our small but wonderfully creative fundraising/marketing team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating content for Be Centre’s:
- social media channels with the goal of increasing traffic and engagement
- website and landing pages
- email campaigns
- newsletters for segmented customer base
- Reporting on engagement metrics and KPIs to measure content performance
- Developing, managing, updating, and optimising a library of content
- Developing standards and processes of best practice for content creation, distribution, and re-purposing
To be successful in this role, you’ll require
- Professional skills: experience and/or qualifications relating to marketing and digital communications
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing/social media
- Excellent written communication – you can turn complex topics into engaging and simple language
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A high attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Creativity and an innovative mindset to respond quickly to opportunities
- Desirable but not essential is experience in the charity sector
We’re a small team with big hearts and passion for the work we do. If you have the skills we need, then come join us on our mission to be the leading provider of play therapy and help children heal through rewiring physical and emotional patterns created by trauma.
This is a casual position working one day per week.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with subject: Marketing Communications Specialist
The successful candidate will need to have a Working with Children Check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.