Marsupial Landscape Management
Marsupial Landscape Management has been at the forefront of commercial landscape maintenance for 30 years. We manage large-scale infrastructure, commercial and open space environmental assets for governments and corporate businesses, priding ourselves on delivering the highest quality service through innovation, sustainable practices and safety.
We are now seeking Gardeners / Groundspeople / Horticulturists for our Northern Beaches team.
These roles are hands on and involve all facets of ground maintenance such as weeding, pruning, hedging and gardening.
Full time hours are 38 hours per week, performed from Monday to Friday. We start early and finish early. We may consider part time arrangements on request.
- Has a white card
- Experience in garden maintenance tasks including ride-on mowing
- Manual drivers licence
- Willingness to learn
We can offer:
- A professional yet down-to-earth culture
- Work close to home at locations across the Northern Beaches
- Ongoing training & career development
- Team awards & Employee Benefits Scheme
- A supportive & inclusive Executive Team
If you are interested, apply now by sending your CV to Jordan Kennedy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.