Affinity Education Group
Welcome to Papilio Belrose! We’re a busy vibrant child care centre offering 92 places. What makes us special? Dedicated Prep and Pre Prep School – offering Yoga, Soccer, languages classes and music appreciation classes to all children. Find out more about our centre by Google searching ‘Papilio Early Learning’ where you’ll find our website and Facebook page!
- A permanent Full Time role working for one of Australia’s largest childcare groups.
- Training opportunities to develop your career further to a Lead Educator and beyond!
- Scholarships available if you wish to further your career and study towards your Bachelor (or similar)
- Eighty percent of our promotions are from internal applicants
- Access to discounts on childcare fees
As an Educator, you will be pivotal in developing our children’s lifelong love of learning!
- Support a team of educators to implement programs, follow the EYLF and share the excitement of child-led discovery.
- Create long-lasting connections with your local community including partnerships with families
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
- Hold a Cert III/Diploma in Children’s Services or ACECQA approved equivalent (or actively studying towards)
- Have a current Working with Children’s Check / Blue Card
- A passion to develop our little learners
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture our team members to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team!
Affinity Education Group own over 160 Early Childhood centres around Australia and are proud to be a recognised leader within sector.
FEEL VALUED – MAKE YOUR MOVE TODAY
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.