No experience needed | 3 days a week
About The Company
Timberbits is a growing online retailer of woodworking supplies. With an exceptional reputation, their customer base continues to expand. Their small dedicated team loves coming to work each day and is looking for someone to contribute to that great environment.
An exciting opportunity has opened up due to their relocation to Mona Vale. They are looking for someone to work 3 days per week Monday, Tuesday, Friday. The role is focused on accurately processing and packing orders. However, they believe in cross training in all functions of the business. So expect to also be assisting with customer service, inventory management, supplier communications, and general administration.
No experience is necessary as all training will be provided. They are more focused on attitude, work ethic, and prefer someone who is looking for a long term position.
Qualification & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new roles
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Processing online orders and accurately dispatching
- Unpacking inventory and organising warehouse
- Assisting with customer service and day to day running of the business
- Opportunity to learn the ropes in e-commerce
- Friendly work environment
- Great Northern Beaches location
- Amazing cooperative small team
How to apply? Please email Timberbits through the button below with your intent to apply and your cover letter specifically answering the below questions.
- Why would you be a good fit for this role?
- Why does 3 days a week work for you?
- Tell something you like to do outside of work
To apply for this job email your details to info@Timberbits.com.