Website Cadeau and Bliss
Reports to – Director, Cadeau + Bliss
Cadeau + Bliss is a bespoke gifting company. We develop unique gifts for B2B corporate clients, specialising in the property industry.
We believe milestones should be celebrated, savoured, and enjoyed. We pride ourselves on our ability to strengthen our clients’ relationships with their customers. We specialise in customising gifts for our clients, giving them the option to create their very own unique gift from scratch to suit their budget and requirements.
This sales role would suit an enthusiastic, results driven and committed individual with a passion for sales and building client relationships. Would ideally suit a returning to work parent or someone with experience managing a sales process.
- Part time casual, from home.
- Mobile phone can be provided.
- Travel required occasionally.
Hours spread over 2 days a week (preferably Mon + Wed) can be school hours.
$30 ph + commission (will increase based on sales success)
- Excellent English, personable, confident, and professional phone manner
- Personable, Sales Experience (3+ years) Client relationship skills, CRM knowledge
- Experience in a similar retail or B2B sales role or client relationship role in retail/Real Estate / Property industry would be an advantage.
- Ideally located on Sydney’s north shore/northern Beaches
- Responsibility for building and maintaining the sales pipeline
- Identify new leads and opportunities
- Outbound sales calls (some cold calling), updating Hubspot CRM as necessary
- Qualification of new opportunities and manage the sales process
- Provide new prospects with relevant information on products and services including branded gift options/current offers
- Manage existing client relationships for ongoing orders
- Plan and prepare sales presentations
- Arrange and attend meetings with client decision makers
- Message new contacts on LinkedIn
- Work with Director to develop quotes / proposals that caters to the client’s needs and objectives
- From time to time, attend networking meetings, industry events and provide feedback and information on market and trends
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.