Website Fresh Strata
Fresh Strata is a Boutique Strata Management Company based in Brookvale with an outstanding opportunity for a Part Time Administrative Assistant.
Working with the Strata Management team, you will have previous Administrative experience & excellent work ethic and in return will be part of a friendly and professional team that benefits from a great lifestyle balance.
This role would suit someone looking to begin a part time role or staged return to work.
Days of work and working hours can be tailored to suit the successful candidate and include no weekend work.
Day to day duties include:
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Providing telephone support
- Scheduling meetings
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing call as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Data entry
- Providing administration support to the Strata Manager
- Processing work orders
- General administrative duties
To be successful for this role, you should:
- Have previous experience in an administrative role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Be proactive, hardworking and show initiative
- Have basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills
No previous Strata industry experience is required as full training will be given.
If you are looking for a friendly and fun team environment where you can grow and learn new skills, then this could be the role for you.
In return, we offer a good salary package, bonuses and incentives, team lunches, breakfast meetings, and team night outs.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, please apply today by sending your resume through the button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.