Your new employer?
Your new employer is a trusted and longstanding partner of government and commercial business. They are proud to be moving over 60 million customers every year and are committed to delivering best-in-class transport solutions. This business is located in Terrey Hills and has a terrific company culture.
Your new role…
As the Administration Coordinator, you will be responsible for all administration and customer inquiries relating to private charters. Your client base includes bus services and charters to a number of private schools and other community organisations.
You will be an integral part of the broader team and will cover a range of duties including:
- Answering customer inquiries relating to private charters and providing quotes
- Booking charters
- Updating and entering orders into the system
- General administration assistance to wider team
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused admin role
- Great phone manner and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Friendly team orientated attitude
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please call Rachel on 02 9689 8910.
This role is open to considering both perm and part-time applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.