Denstock Australia PTY LTD
Work location Northern Beaches, may be flexible with work arrangements.
Our office operates from Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (not limited to)
- Timely and accurate processing of Accounts Receivables.
- Regular communication with Debtors both by phone and email.
- Accounts receivable – debtors’ Management, reconciliation, following up payments and handling of debtor enquiries.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Ability to manage adjustments, process refunds and credits.
- Manage customer enquiries via phone and email.
- Weekly debtors report, sorted with comments to present at Director’s meetings.
- Assist the sales representatives that are on the road and may require some administrative assistance.
- Assist with the preparation of BAS Statements
- Filing and record-keeping in line with audit requirements.
- Preparation of various reports as required by Management.
- High level of professional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Basic data entry.
- Bank reconciliation for multiple bank accounts.
- Accounts payable – entering supplier invoices, processing supplier payments, reconciliations of monthly supplier statements.
- Other administration tasks as required.
- Experience in using Microsoft products, point of sale, ecommerce, Shopify
- At least five years Accounts Receivable experience, with a strong understanding of Accounting software, preferably Advanced Business Management
- Proven ability to be proactive, multitask, and work within time constraints.
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Understanding the need for confidentiality
- Strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills and abilities while being proficient in the use of basic software
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
- Proven ability to take direction and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work professionally with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Positive attitude and ability to commit to learning all aspects of the Admin Department.
- Be well presented.
- Enjoy a team-focused environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Have strong people and communication skills.
- Be proactive and motivated.
- Have permanent residency in Australia and strong English-speaking capabilities.
- Be able to work autonomously.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.