World Food Markets – Narraweena
Enjoy great international food and music under the stars!
Come make the most of the warm summer nights, bring your picnic rug to celebrate the end of the working week. Food trucks to be announced.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
World Food Markets has measures in place to ensure community safety, including:
- Contactless or card payments are encouraged
- Acoustic music will accompany the World Food Markets experience, with plans to have entertainment for the whole family back when/if the NSW Public Health Order restrictions ease
- Dedicated COVID safety marshals at the event
- This event follows NSW COVID-19 safety advice. If gatherings exceed site capacity or social distancing rules are not practised, the event may be closed
- Updates will be shared via their social media page
- Friendly cleaners onsite ensuring all touch points are sanitised frequently
- Hand sanitiser available for attendees at multiple locations
- Marked out queues for food ordering
- Signage located throughout the site with COVID-19 safety rules to follow
You can help keep everyone safe too:
- Observe guidelines for public gatherings
- Maintain physical distancing 1.5m at all times, including queueing
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser
- Follow the direction of the staff and treat others with respect
- Download and use the COVIDSafe app
- Scan the QR code with your phone camera to check-in
- Unless ordering food, please remain seated and enjoy the picnic
Thank you for your help and understanding.
Note from Northern Beaches Mums:
To help keep everyone safe, please bring your own hand sanitiser – this will lessen your contact with other people. By using your own sanitiser and not the one provided at the venue, you help keep everyone safer.