Workshop: Build your own Arduino-based Snake Game! Seniors, Adults + Kids
Have a blast from the past! Build your own Arduino-based version of the classic phone game Snake & then PLAY! Lots of fun & yours to keep.
1.5 hours | $45 per ticket
Jaycar Maker Hub
They’re dedicated to inspiring people of all ages to explore electronics through fun hands-on educational workshops based on core electronics skills.
Join for a 1.5 hour (90-minute) hands-on workshop for absolute beginners of any age. Enthusiasts will get a kick out of this one too!
This workshop is a great introduction into the world of Arduino.
They’ll guide you step-by-step in building your project. Then you’ll get to play your new game; can you win against Snake? Continue the fun playing your game at home!
The price includes everything needed.
You Will Learn
- To prepare your workbench for the project
- About the materials you’ll be using and their purpose
- What Arduino is and how it is used
- Circuitry and wiring
- Troubleshooting methods
You will Get
- A workshop bag with all materials needed + guide book. Most materials can be re-used for other projects.
- Guidance from a dedicated workshop team member
- Hands-on fun, no devices needed!
- Your completed project to take home
What to Bring
- Your interest to learn and join in the fun
- Kids under the age of 16 years require an adult over 18 years to remain with them throughout the workshop. The supervising adult doesn’t require a ticket but we welcome all ages to join in so why not grab a ticket too!
What to Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Ages 8 years and up
How to get there
- Jaycar Maker Hub Broadway is located within the Jaycar store on the first floor of Central Park Mall, 28 Broadway at Chippendale (opp. UTS). 2Km from Sydney.
- Jaycar Maker Hub will adhere to relevant restrictions.