Starting solids with Dietitian Courtney Bates
Dietitian and mum to two little ones, Courtney Bates will share insights in to the what, when and how to introduce solids to your baby in the first year of life in this online talk.
- How do I know if my baby is ready for solids?
- Do I start at 4 months or 6 months?
- What do I feed my baby?
- How much do I feed my baby?
- When do I introduce allergen foods?
- How do I safely incorporate baby led weaning?
- Useful parent hacks when you’re introducing solids.
The slides will be provided after the presentation so you can refer back at a later date. You can ask Courtney questions during the presentation. PLUS, a special 25% off discount code for Wean Meister products for all attendees.
This event is for anyone wanting more information about introducing solids to their baby. Ideally register for this talk when your baby is around 3 months old so you can be geared with all the information you need in preparation for this (messy!) milestone!