PLAY MANLY, a new ten-day festival attracting visitors back to Manly, will reactivate the beachside CBD day and night from 21 April to 30 April 2022.
The free event, which invites visitors from across Sydney and regional NSW to come ‘PLAY MANLY’, will showcase the diversity of experiences on offer for people of all ages through six themes:
The event will bring the Manly CBD to life as a joyful playground of sensory and interactive experiences.
Among the activations planned are:
- Light installations, projections and illuminations to surprise and delight
- Laneways with hidden gardens, interactive projections and unexpected sound activations
- A free, beachside, outdoor cinema showing short films
- Interactive history and storytelling displays
- Murals and interactive displays
- Street games for kids of all ages to play – from life size Scrabble to mazes
- Live music
- Local food and beverage experiences